Thursday 26 April 2007

KiDs




My first reaction of this film was, how my god- what is going on- I can't believed what I'm seen, but then when you think relistic, this film has more truth, heart and drama (including great dramatic acting and scenes) that most films I've ever seen and basically, this film give you a taste of what is happening in society today.


I think this film show us whats happening in reality but , we just don't seem to hear about this much and the media just concentrate on politics too much and celebrities. There are so many teeenage pregancy each year and I do think children and young people need to be more educated and should be more aware of the danger of unprotected sex can lead STD'S and pregancy.
http://www.duanemoody.com/archives/2006/10/still_having_unprotected_sex.html

No comments: